The Lake Winnebago Four Horseman Poker Run has grown each year, attracting people from all over the nation to Oshkosh. This year there are about 80 boats coming from around the US. Dockside Tavern is the hub of the event, and the public is encouraged to come down Friday night or Saturday to see the amazing boats. Proceeds benefit Special Olympics of Oshkosh this year, and some of the athletes will be given boat rides on Friday night!
Friday, June 7th:
• 3p – 5p – Rides will be given to the Special Olympics kids. Thank you to those of you that have offered to help us with this!
• 3p – 6p – Check in at Dockside (425 Nebraska Street, Oshkosh). This is where you will pick up your goody bags, wrist bands, sign your waivers, etc. It is extremely helpful if your entire crew is in attendance for check in so the waiver can be signed in its entirety and I don’t have to chase you around Saturday morning!
• 6p – 7p- Stereo wars, walk the docks, and a few other surprise awards!
• 7p – 8p – Dinner
• 8p – Music from “The Presidents”!
Saturday, June 8th:
• 11a – Brunch and mandatory Captain/Copilot meeting at Dockside.
• 12p – Start your engines! We will parade up the river to our start spot under the Butte des Mortes/41 bridge.
• 12:30p – 4:30p – 10th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run! Refer to the map for the full route.
• 6p – Back to Dockside for card turn in, “Dun With The Run” happy hour, live auction and raffles.
• 7p – 8p – Dinner, awards, guest speaker.
• 8p – 12a – Live DJ