The Center is open to the public and targets its services to persons age 50+. The Center provides a wide variety of services, activities, and events throughout the year ranging from Center activities to community events.
- Fitness and Exercise Classes
- Fitness Center (for those interested in self paced workouts)
- Social Activities (soup lunch, bingo, cards, movies, etc.)
- Financial Programs
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Health Screenings
- Support Groups and Counseling Services
Visit us or pick up a recent issue of “The Current”, a monthly publications of the Oshkosh Seniors Center, at the Center or other local business.