The UW Oshkosh Alumni Welcome and Conference Center was built in 2014 and provides eight high-quality conference, reception and banquet facilities that can seat up to 500 people.
This facility features:
- 14,284 square feet
- Contemporary event spaces for groups of 5 to 500 guests
- 500-person ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 36-person executive board room
- Four well-equipped 40-person breakout rooms
- Outdoor patio and gas fire pit
- On-site catering
- Views of the scenic Fox River
- Free parking
When hosting a private or corporate event at the university, you get access to many faculty scholars, trained facilitators, college musicians and expert conference planners from the university.
Event planners can rent event or meeting equipment, such as flat screen TVs, wired or wireless microphones, data projector/screens, computers and more.
There are also meeting and event aids available for rent, including podiums, easels, flipcharts, extension cords, dance floor, exhibit tables and more.
Learn more the facility here!